ALL TIMBER WINDOWS – Carrum Downs
We have a great team, excellent conditions early finish on Fridays. Due to increased orders, we need;
Factory hands and Carpentry Apprentices and a Qualified Joiner
- Willing to learn
- Able to develop skills in glass handling, framing and other joinery under the guidance of our qualified staff.
- Interested in a variety of work and long-term security
Qualified Joiner – Does this sound like you?
- 5 years experience in a timber window company as a tradesperson
- Experienced in both reproduction and contemporary window manufacturing processes.
- Able to design, set out and machine material as required to replicate windows when necessary.
- Work well in a team environment or independently as required.
- Willing to do overtime and site work when necessary.
- Able to see opportunities for self-development as and when they present themselves.
If this sounds appealing please send a resume or contact Shane on